REPLICAS

Who are the Replicas?
Two girls who form the band called REPLICAS who are London Based. The Main singer Plays electric Guitar gorgeous, Whilst her Duet Partner( Ashiya Eastwood ) Play's the Keyboard and also sings with so much thoughts, feelings and sound.

Who was there founder?
There founder is Tim Burgess The Exstrodinary man who is the Main Singer of the band (The Charlatans) Which is a well known band which has been going know for 21 Years exactly.

People who are involved with REPLICAS. the label is called O Genesis ( you can find this page on Facebook)

Nick Void
Tim Burgess
Joseph Coward
Nick Fraser
you can find these people on Twitter, Facebook,Websites, Ect.

The Replica's are not a very known band, just yet but I have been to see them before,when they were supporting the charlatans in St Helens, I enjoyed them alot, they have a beat in there music which is so unknown and great!, there a very unique duet band that I like alot my self.
They dress cool and you should get into them because there music is cool, there both cool altogether
I love the Replicas.

Watch out! New Single out on the end of September, watch out, these are going to be big, even I know that, and im only thirteen :)               They where playing in Manchester in the O Genisis Present's - on Saturday the 3rd September, and I couldent go because I was under age :( I was stamping my feet like a baby because I love them so much.
                              I Love REPLICAS
Saffron Rose X

No comments:

Post a Comment