I love Tim Burgess

 <------ Me and Tim Burges.

 I remember the day exactly when i met Tim Burgess in St Helens in there gig,which was called Tim and Mark from the Charlatans. It was on Wednesday the 27th of july 2011. I called Tim out of the Glass doors so i could meet him and i had a shock! because he just came straight out and asked me and my mum how we were. I gave him a hug and i was talking to him about the concert. Joseph Coward was also in the Glass doors and the REPLICAS, i didnt get to meet them though. Tim was so loverly and friendly, wish i could bring that day back agian. I asked tim to sing deadlove for me in the gig and he never let me down, i was the happiest girl alive, that was my favourite song of all time, but the thing is.. its a quite sad song..
I enjoyed all of the songs he played,  i love all of them so much, mark is so good on acoustic and electric, Tim was Brilliant on the Acoustic when they played some songs. Before they went on stage I handed Mark( Guitarist) my ticket and Tim&Mark him self signed my ticket, i was so happy, Loved that day it was amazing! and so unbelieveble.
---- My ticket signed by Mark&Tim Burgess
                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment